Front Desk Associate - Dental Practice - FULL-TIME
Company: Dr. Grucella & Dr. George’s Dental Office
Locations: Akron / Canton
• Provide patients with excellent attention and reception at each visit
• Patient relations with professionalism
• Patient check-in and check-out
• Dental insurance verification
• Submission of claims and patient billing
• Assist with processing of pre-determinations, treatment plan follow-up, and responding to patient inquiries received by phone.
• Possess experience working in a dental or medical practice with a demonstrated understanding of codes and insurance confirmation
• Affinity for patient care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrates the ability to build relationships, both internally and with patients
• Effectively address patient concerns with a positive attitude
As a member of our team, you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and vision. You will enjoy a Monday thru Friday schedule with no weekend or evening hours. Our commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, or fax (330) 376-5214.